Amplify your fundraising expertise so your nonprofit can stabilize its finances and focus on its mission. Current and prospective fundraising professionals will delve into all aspects of a thriving, sustainable fundraising enterprise. Curriculum covers ethics, best practice processes and procedures, data collection and management, and donor relations. Explore varied campaign types and fundraising strategies, including annual campaigns, legacy giving, capital campaigns, special events, corporate or private sponsorship, government funding, grants, and online giving. Along the way you will gain an understanding of why people give and learn how to articulate a compelling case for support.
Develop a comprehensive understanding of nonprofit fundraising and how each component works in harmony with the others.
Possess the tools, knowledge, and resources needed to advance your fundraising and nonprofit leadership.
Learn and hone the skills, strategies, and tactics to help your organization raise more money.
- Responsible Fundraising (NP3130)
- Effective Fundraising (NP3169)
- Donor Relations (NP3170)
- Infrastructure and Process of Nonprofit Fundraising (NP3163)
Electives required: 2.4 CEUs.
- Strong Financial Oversight (NP3131)
- The Funders’ Perspective: Deciding Who Gets What (NP3134)
- Whose Ball Is It? Developing Collaborative Return on Sponsorship (NP3145)
- Capital Campaigns: Everything You Need to Know (NP3146)
- Social Enterprise: From Marketing to Sustainability (NP3154)
- Raise More Money From Your Business Community (NP3158)
- Building a Successful Fundraising Enterprise (NP3159)
- Telling the Stories that Make Donors Give (NP3165)
- Introduction to Gift Planning (NP3168)
- Gregory Gudenkauf, MPA, AFP Master Trainer; Director of Development: Opportunity Village
- Stacey Wedding, Founder and Chief Strategist: Professionals in Philanthropy
- T. Clay Buck, CFRE, AFP Master Trainer, Chief Development Officer: Boys & Girls Clubs of Southern Nevada
- Helen Arnold, CFRE, AFP Master Trainer, President: Arnold Olsen Consulting
- Caleen Johnson, CFRE, Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations, Division of Philanthropy and Alumni Engagement: UNLV
- Angel Williams, Community Relations Manager: NV Energy
|Nonprofit Fundraising Academic Plan||347.36 KB|